Most of my posts are about pleasant things -- with the occasional rant about things that perturb me!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Grove Park Inn (Asheville NC)

Another beautiful day here in Asheville, North Carolina.  I went up to the Grove Park Inn just to take in the spectacular views.  It is truly a magnificent hotel (way out of my league!).  The grounds are meticulously manicured and the view of the mountains is breathtaking.

The grounds with all the beautiful flowers are what I like the most.  So, I am putting those photos first.  And, there were more of the beautiful Bradford Pear Trees there.










This photo does not do this inn justice!



The back of the inn.  Magnificent view!

 

Pretty waterfall in the back area.

Nice rainbow.



A little bird nest.

What a great place to enjoy a meal and look out
at the mountains!  Doesn't get better than this.

 






Me enjoying all these pretty things that surround me!