Most of my posts are about pleasant things -- with the occasional rant about things that perturb me!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Wynwood Art Walk

Let's call this what it really is, a major craptacular!  I go to other cities and I see beautiful art walks; not so in Miami.  People drink too much, eat from the food trucks, then throw their trash in the street or on the sidewalks (with garbage cans clearly marked every couple feet).  Street vendors are allowed to sell their junk on the sidewalks and in the parking lot (isn't that what a flea market is for?).   And now, they are charging $10 to park (come on, art walks should be FREE!)  Having been born and raised here, I love Miami; but, I hate what it has become over the past few years ~ destroyed by rude humans.

I pity the person who has to clean up after these slobs on Sunday mornings!








That being said, there is some good artwork to see (sometimes!).







And some good music!