Most of my posts are about pleasant things -- with the occasional rant about things that perturb me!

Monday, February 6, 2012

St. Augustine Beach Pier

I went out to the St. Augustine (Florida) Pier in search of migrating North Atlantic Right Whales.  During December, January & February, sometimes they can be seen off the coast of  Florida looking for warmer water.  Today was NOT my lucky day; no whales, but lots of people enjoying this beautiful beach and lots of surfers ~ I just admired them from the Pier!



This is one of the most beautiful beaches!






Lots of birds waiting for fishermen to drop a catch!


Goodbye Cruel World!

Many seagulls!




This little fella was outnumbered by bigger birds!

Beautiful pelicans!





Nice place to meditate!

This surfer was pretty good!


Waiting for just the right wave