Most of my posts are about pleasant things -- with the occasional rant about things that perturb me!

Saturday, March 15, 2014

50th Annual Key Biscayne Art Festival

It was another beautiful day in sunny South Florida.  A perfect day for the 50th Annual Rotary Key Biscayne Art Festival.  There were a lot of people out enjoying this free art show!

The traffic is SO annoying in South Florida.  I long for the day I live in a place with NO traffic.  Where I am the only one on the road!

 
That being said, as soon as you get to Key Biscayne, you get awesome views such as this!

 
Beautiful Day.

 
There was some nice art!

 
Great day to walk around.

 
The Pink Ladies!


 
I looooved this art.  Characters made out of old tin things.  Very unique!



 
This was pretty too.  The artist took old window frames and put artwork in them.  Very nice!

 
NOW, this is the reason I come to an art festival!  The eats!


 
I am HAPPY - corn and an icee!  Great day!