Most of my posts are about pleasant things -- with the occasional rant about things that perturb me!

Sunday, February 15, 2015

A Sunday of Art


Fashion thru the years in Miami!


 
Wonderful exhibit in Wynwood -
fashion from Miami spanning several decades!















 
______________________
 
ART WYNWOOD
______________________


Andy Warhol




Basquiat


Millions and millions of little, tiny stickers to make one beautiful piece of art!







I love the whooping crane!

 
Wynwood Walls

 
Banksy


 
Warhol



Keith Haring

 
Banksy








 
The 2 statues above are made up of these little, tiny plastic beads



 
This amazing PAINTING (not photo) is of the Miami River Bascule Bridge 17th Avenue.  I crossed this bridge every day for 37 years.  I can't believe how beautiful this painting is by artist:  David Olivera


A great way to end my day of art!