Most of my posts are about pleasant things -- with the occasional rant about things that perturb me!

Friday, July 19, 2013

North Carolina

I love Asheville, North Carolina, and never run out of stuff to do there.  It was a short trip and a lot of fun!

I love driving through southern states and seeing donkeys!  They try to manipulate you into giving them food.  This cutie pie saw me and immediately walked over to me.  When he saw I was not there to feed him, he went about his business of eating grass and ignoring me.  He was very cute.  Not a bad view of the Blue Ridge Mountains for a donkey and some cows.




 
"Oh, she's not going to feed me, I may as well go back to my grass!"

 
There is NO shortage of insects in the North Carolina in the summertime.  These were all doing their jobs of pollinating!
 

 
Cool-looking bug!



 
Despite the insects, the large variety of flowers are really beautiful!
 
 
 



 
My favorite little shop doggie!
 
 
She is a very, very sweet rescuee!
 
 
COOL SPIDER WEB!


 
Little Taco - a visitor to the house!

 
No visit is complete without eating at my favorite vegetarian restaurant, Rosetta's Kitchen.  My favorite meal of peanut butter tofu and mashed potatos!
 
 
I love the decor at Rosetta's!

 
Until next time, North Carolina . . .