Most of my posts are about pleasant things -- with the occasional rant about things that perturb me!

Friday, July 5, 2013

July 4th, 2013

It was a great Fourth of July in Stuart, Florida.  The city is charming and filled with a lot of quaint and fun shop.  They put on a wonderful July 4th spectacular, with music, food and an amazing fireworks show at night!

 
Stuart has lots of patriotic spirit!

 
This is a park on the water - it was beautiful!






 
I loved all the unique shops. 
 

 
I loooooved this shop in Downtown.  It was called Earthtones.  It was like an art museum; a great place to buy a unique gift for someone or for yourself.  It had everything you could possibly imagine.  I loved it!




 
This is the door to the dressing room - even it was unique!!


 
I loved these biker gnomes!


 
This was a boutique called Aphrodite Style.  The lady was so nice and helpful.  It had a lot of clothing, cool purses and jewelry - and the prices were so reasonable too!  Great shop!
 



 
This Yogurt shop was exactly what I needed on a hot July day.  They had yogurt, with a million toppings, or ice cream, or what I opted for - amazing gelato!  I am not sure if the name is Yogurt or Hoffman's; both those names were on the shop.
 
 
You fill your dish with any of the yogurt choices.

 
OMG, the gelato was soooo amazing! 

 
Huge choices for toppings.

 
Gelato - delicious!

 
This is a very clean, friendly place!