Most of my posts are about pleasant things -- with the occasional rant about things that perturb me!

Friday, July 5, 2013

July 4th - Fireworks - Stuart FL

This is my new favorite place in Stuart; a coffee / food / bar called Coffee Bar Blue Door.  We had a vegetarian breakfast sandwich, some ice green tea and espresso.  It was all wonderful.  We like the place so much that we even went back after the fireworks!

Oh, this place is SO cute - inside and out!

 
I loved the inside.

 
There is outdoor seating in a beautiful garden area.

 
The place has so much character and charm.

 
I love the little decorating accents in the place.


 
The food was very good and the service excellent!
 
Vegetarian breakfast sandwich
 
 
OMG, delicious raspberry bar

 
Espresso

 
They serve a large variety of beer.


 
My fun day in Stuart ended with an amazing fireworks display put on by the City.