Most of my posts are about pleasant things -- with the occasional rant about things that perturb me!

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Pinecrest Gardens Art Show

Another beautiful, sunny, south Florida day today.  It was perfect for the annual Pinecrest Gardens Art Show.  After looking at my photos, I realized I took a million pictures of the grounds and none of the nice artwork.  Oh well!



 
The grounds here are so beautiful and lush!

 
There were a lot of turtles thermal-regulating!


 
These 2 were comfy up on a rock - until a third one cramped their style!
 
 
This swan has lived there a long time!
 

 
There's plenty of room for everyone, yet the turtles insist on stacking on top of each other!

 
An iguana enjoying the sunshine and fountain!

 




 
Cool shoe!

 
Beautiful gardens, wonderful art, gorgeous day, lots of things to enjoy outdoors - and these 2 nit-wits have their faces buried in their cellphones.  Go figure!