Most of my posts are about pleasant things -- with the occasional rant about things that perturb me!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi. You’re my only hope.

Just my luck to be staying at a hotel in Orlando where there is a Star Wars convention!  While I do not understand it at all, I appreciate these people's passion.  They are having so much fun!




My friends, Trevor and Ryan.  Best costume in my opinion!
(I didn't take this one photo.)




There was no shortage of StormTroopers




Like, seriously, I can't possibly be the only one who noticed that there was a guy in the hotel lobby with a gun pointed at a kid! 



Of course the gun's not real (I hope); and, he was nice enough to sign an autograph for the kid.  I wonder what name he wrote on that paper?!






I love the big, giant kitty!



This backpack was not on a child.  It was on a grown woman!


And, this one on a grown man!



Is it just me, or does this outfit look just a little bit like an SS Officer's??  I'm just sayin' . . .




They're setting up for a big Star Wars party tonight!