Most of my posts are about pleasant things -- with the occasional rant about things that perturb me!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Greenville, South Carolina

This is a very pretty city.  I loved the tree-lined streets and friendly people.  But, wow, it is HOT HOT HOT here!






I LOVED this building and the clock in front of it.








My high-rise luxury hotel!  (I'm not used to this luxury!)



Pretty downtown apartments.





There is a lot of art in public places in the downtown area.






This was SO cute.  These little mice were all over.
You can see how small it is next to my sunglasses.
It must mean something, but I had no idea what.




This cool chair in a downtown store was made of
old cassette tapes.

 




I stopped at this pizza joint for a good pizza!
I loved the woodwork on the inside.





No shortage of places to eat.



A great concert at the Peace Center





I have been going to Jackson Browne's concerts for nearly 40 years.  He is as good now, if not better, than the very first time I saw him.  He loves his audiences and puts on a fantastic show.  What a great night!





Talk about great location. I walk out of the Peace Center and across the street to my luxury high-rise hotel!