Most of my posts are about pleasant things -- with the occasional rant about things that perturb me!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Balsam Mountain Inn (North Carolina)

This is an amazing place I visited (I didn't stay here, but would love to!).  Unfortunately, my camera battery died and I didn't get a lot of pictures.  This is the website:  http://www.balsammountaininn.net/

This inn has beautiful rooms, some with claw-foot bathtubs.  There are no TVs and no airconditioning.  But, it was July and the rooms were very cool, I guess because the inn is in the mountains.  What an amazing place!!  Such history.


You walk up the steps on to the front porch area of this inn.


This is the lobby.


This is the breakfast dining area. A beautiful room!


This inn has so much charm and character.



. . . oops -- camera battery died!