Most of my posts are about pleasant things -- with the occasional rant about things that perturb me!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Wynwood Art Walk

Whether you love or hate the art, the monthly Wynwood Art Walk always proves to be interesting.  Below is a little sample of  some cool art work.

Oh, I just loved this creativeness!  It was an old birdcage, and a little video of a live canary was showing inside the cage.  LOVE IT!  (Photo doesn't do it justice.)



ARTISTS DOING OTHER ARTISTS



Above:  Artist Jonathan Dvoretz, posing with my friend.
Below:  Jonathan Dvoretz' work.


More art work.





Don't know why, but this reminded me of Helena Bonham Carter as the Red Queen. 

"And the Red Queen's 'off with her head!'   Remember what the dormouse said: 
'Feed your head, feed your head, feed your head.'"