Most of my posts are about pleasant things -- with the occasional rant about things that perturb me!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

HENDERSONVILLE, NC

I am in North Carolina for several days. Today I went to Hendersonville. It's is a nice small town with a lot of antique stores and art shops in the downtown area.
(Click on photos to enlarge.)
Downtown Main Street

These pretty flowers were all over Main Street. The downtown Main Street area has a lot of fun restaurants and shops.
Hendersonville is an antiquer's dream!This was a particularly interesting art store with a lot of
eclectic art. I loved it. A very cool lamp made from an old tea pot and other metal scraps. Another interesting piece.

More art in the same store.
These were beautiful, colorful paintings.
There are painted bears all over Main Street.
They call this "antique". I call it a REAL creepy baby!
Another super-creepy baby!
More creepy stuff!