Most of my posts are about pleasant things -- with the occasional rant about things that perturb me!

Sunday, February 16, 2014

A Weekend of Art

Picture-perfect weekend for Art in Miami!
 

 
An original Banksy is for sale.

 
WYNWOOD WALLS

 
There was a beautiful display of Walls by Women

 
 
I like this one.

 
Dali.  Frida.  Basquiat. Warhol.


Graffiti Art or simply a tag?!





 
I love the inside of this place in the Wynwood Walls.

 
Hopscotch!

 
The original of this boy is by Diane Arbus!

 
Original by Banksy.

 
I love being out on this beautiful South Florida day!

 
All this art makes us hungry!


 
 
This was an awesome free evening event for the National Young Arts Foundation.  There were just so many talented young people from ages 15 to 19.  This is just a small sampling of their artwork.


The next 2 photos are by Quenten.  Awesome!


 
I loved CELENA HAMON's photographs.


 
Love these!


 
 
ART WYNWOOD







MEERKAT!

 
The next 3 photographs are made by the above artist.  It is made entirely of sugar, diamond dust, and SPRINKLES!!





PICASSO

KEITH HARING

 
Audrey Hepburn made of buttons!